Careers at Dr. John G. Kuna, Psy.D. and Associates
Apply today and join our team of highly experienced mental health professionals at Dr. John G. Kuna and Associates. With 15 convenient locations spanning across North central and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Collaborate with our team and help provide a safe, supportive environment for individuals, couples, families, children, adolescents, and adults.
Outpatient TherapistHours: Flexible hours (evening/weekend), PT position with potential to develop into FT position
- May develop and monitor individual treatment plans
- Review and revise treatment objectives
- Collaborate with Licensed Psychologist to insure services provided are of high quality and clinically necessary. Maintain clinical documentation
- Licensure required (LCSW or LPC). LSW may also be considered.
- Knowledge of professional casework principles, practices, and methodology
- Knowledge of individual and group dynamics
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited school
- FBI Act 73, Criminal History, and Act 33 clearances required
- Highly competitive payments
- Flexible hours
- Ideal for supplemental income
John G. Kuna, PsyD & Associates is an EOE.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract