Our counseling practice provides evidenced-based, psychological, and counseling services in a compassionate and confidential environment. We provide services for individuals, couples, families, children, adolescents and adults. You can feel confident and comfortable moving forward with therapy at any of our 14 locations in North Central and North Eastern PA.
We accept most insurance plans, and a sliding scale is available to help you pay for your care. Our contact page lists a sampling of accepted insurance plans. Use this site to find the office location nearest to you, learn about our therapists, check out the FAQ page, or read our blog.
John G. Kuna, Psy.D. & Associates strives to promote
the mental, physical, and spiritual well-being of individuals, families, and communities by using evidence-based psychological practices.
- Integrity: We strive to act with honesty, accountability, social responsibility, and cultural sensitivity to diverse populations.
- Transparency: We seek to conduct our practice with integrity and in an ethical manner.
- Evidence based: We strive to adhere to a theoretical and practical model that is informed by up to date evidence.
- Mutual Collaboration: Our therapeutic services are rendered under the paradigm of mutual collaboration with those we serve.
- Collaborative Care: We strive to maintain close partnerships with medical and all other providers involved in our client’s care.
- Outcome Driven: We strive to enhance the effectiveness and quality of our service delivery through data collection that measures intervention effectiveness.